Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Phone and Broadband Bundle?

• 25-04-2011 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

I’m currently signed up to Perlico Freedom Talk and Freedom 1MB Broadband. The monthly download limit is 24GB which just does doesn’t cut it for me any more. Obviously I’m looking for a package that has an increased download limit and also a higher speed. My bill is normally about 57 euro, I have the Mobile & International call Add-on which keeps down the phone side of the bill so the bulk of the bill is obviously the broadband.

I’m wondering what package would be the best upgrade for me, preferably keeping lower than the 70 euro mark. I’m very wary of hidden costs etc, so want to be as sure as possible that any prices quoted would be exactly what I will be paying.

Perlico have another bundle I’m interested in; Broadband Plus with Freetalk Anytime which has 3mb and a 30GB download limit and is E56.98 which would be perfect, assuming the Mobile & International call Add-on can also be added to this.

I know a lot of people complain about perlico but I haven’t had any major problems with them and am happy to stay with them but I would be open to suggestions of other providers. Thing to keep in mind is that I’m living in the countryside and my choice is fairly limited, UPC isn’t available at all in my area. The only others that seem to be available are Eircom, Vodafone and Digiweb. Any package would preferably include phone and broadband. Digiweb look good, I’d be most interested in their Metro Value + Talk bundle at 49.95 but it doesn’t look like that includes line rental. Not keen on wireless as I doubt the signal would be very good where I live.

Tl;dr: What is the best value broadband and phone bundle out of Perlico, Vodafone, Digiweb, and Eircom? With the speed over 1MB and higher download limit than 24GB. Keeping in mind whether line rental is included or not and staying under E70!

Any advice is appreciated:)

Comments

Advertisement