Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eminem & Royce da 5'9 bad meets evil lp

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭jdunne08

anyone know if tesco or xtravision is selling hell: the sequel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

jdunne08 wrote: »
    anyone know if tesco or xtravision is selling hell: the sequel?

id give tesco a try but xtra vision are not as good for cd's as they use to be i think they have stopped getting in new stuff.

id give tesco a try but xtra vision are not as good for cd's as they use to be i think they have stopped getting in new stuff.

ill give em both a try just looking to see if any1 bought it from there i got a feeling none will have em tho

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭james no.1

its quality, fast lane, a kiss, and lighters are my favourites

just tried tesco and xtravision for it and nothing, any1 see it in HMV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

just tried tesco and xtravision for it and nothing, any1 see it in HMV?

hmv would have to have it if its out in ireland if not itunes is your best bet you can get itune top ups in tesco they are handy or amazon.

i just downloaded this when it leaked i had to listen to it there and then, i will buy it if i come across it though but all waterford have is golden discs and they are rubbish and id rather have the cd version over mp3 on itunes, i tend to only buy singles on itunes unless there's a album i want on the bargain section.

hmv would have to have it if its out in ireland if not itunes is your best bet you can get itune top ups in tesco they are handy or amazon.

i just downloaded this when it leaked i had to listen to it there and then, i will buy it if i come across it though but all waterford have is golden discs and they are rubbish and id rather have the cd version over mp3 on itunes, i tend to only buy singles on itunes unless there's a album i want on the bargain section.

lool golden discs are ****e! worst shop ever. if its not in hmv its not gonna be anywhere. i dont want the mp3 i prefer the cd too. i mite just get it on cdwow.ie but i heard their dog slow at shipping them out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

lool golden discs are ****e! worst shop ever. if its not in hmv its not gonna be anywhere. i dont want the mp3 i prefer the cd too. i mite just get it on cdwow.ie but i heard their dog slow at shipping them out

I bought it in HMV in Kildare yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,916 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

20 minute video of live (not live now obviously) footage of em and royce answering questions. Some laugh, 2 of em just joking around

http://rapradar.com/2011/06/14/bad-meets-web-chat-footage/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Never posted in the Hip Hop forum before, long time stalker however :P

Picked it up today. Can't wait to give it a listen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Great album, these two just bring out the best in each other, also check out eminems mixtape straight from the vault, it sounds like were getting the old em back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

i picked mine up monday. people were having problems getting it yesterday?

stating the obvious but the cd audio sounds so much better than the leak from a few weeks back, so much crisper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Caveman1 wrote: »
    Great album, these two just bring out the best in each other, also check out eminems mixtape straight from the vault, it sounds like were getting the old em back
    Straight from the Vault was just unfinished songs from years ago Eminem never intended to release. Em addresses the person who was leaking all these tracks on Take From Me on the EP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

I'd been preaching the virtues of Royce to some friends for a while, even his work as ghostwriter on things like "tell me" & 2001 that people might have heard. Re-listening to Street Hop & death is certain today, absolutely flawless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Came across this short interview thingy on another site, thought some of ye might like to see it.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Advertisement