Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem With Phone Credit

• 25-04-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I topped my phone credit online today by 20€ (with Meteor). I normally top up online and everything usually goes smoothly. Ten minutes after topping up I get a standard message from Meteor thanking me for topping up by 20€. Ten minutes after that I get another message telling me that because i topped up by 20€ I now have free texts to any network for 30 days. Happy days.

However, this time around I only got the first message and never received the second message acknowledging I have free texts. Because of this I am being charged for texts when I shouldn't be.

Have Meteor stopped their free texts with 20€ top up promotion or is it just a mistake that they haven't acknowledged that I am on free texts ?

This is the first time this has happened to me.

Anyone have any experience with this ? Should I just ring customer care and complain about it ?

Thanks for any help.

P.S., Moderators feel free to move this to a more suitable forum if there is one.

Advertisement