Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Upcoming Releases thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

lord lucan wrote: »
    Cheers,didn't realise they had something new due out.

The Dark Roots of Earth is due out in October. Only shame is that Bostoph is not drumming on the album due to him needing time to heal up.

Thought it was pretty cool that Andy Sneap is the producer on the album. Used to like Sabbat a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,444 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

cena wrote: »
    Whens that out

I haven't a specific date but I've heard within the next few months. On Twitter Amy Lee said they were shooting the video for the first single to be released.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

threatsignalnewcd.jpg

The third, and self-titled Threat Signal release, out on October 7 (Europe) and October 11, 2011 (North America) via Nuclear Blast Records.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

rottednauseam.jpg

Just saw this is coming up, and all I can say is "F*ck yeah".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

1B554DBAB62D44CD9A52CBC255331738-0000336305-0002532398-00500L-3AF4706BC8734BB9954268AC80430593.jpg

DVD released on Oct 24th and Blu ray on Nov 15th. Filmed over three nights in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

lord lucan wrote: »
    New Anthrax & Megadeth is all that looks good to me.

Public Enemy No. 1 can be streamed from Megadeth's site:

http://www.megadeth.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭silent sage

I reckon these few will be worth picking up:

Russian_Circles_-_Empros.jpg

Russian Circles - Empros (A really nice instrumental rock/metal band from Chicago)
    Released: 25th Oct 2011
    Track listing:
    1. "309"
    2. "Mladek"
    3. "Schipo"
    4. "Atackla"
    5. "Batu"
    6. "Praise Be Man"

Animals as Leaders - Weightless (Instrumental progressive metal, no album art yet. I think it's fair to say that their 2009 debut self-titled album was impressive, here's hoping this release is in the same vein)
    Released: 4th Nov 2011
    Track listing:
    1. "An Infinite Regression"
    2. "Odessa"
    3. "Somnarium"
    4. "Earth Departure"
    5. "Isolated Incidents"
    6. "Do Not Go Gently"
    7. "New Eden"
    8. "Cylindrical Sea"
    9. "Espera"
    10. "To Lead You To An Overwhelming Question"
    11. "Weightless"
    12. "David"

ebe83b7dc74c29a0b2b2ceb73c5d4a04.jpg

Devin Townsend - Ghost 2 (I'm not sure if this is the official album art and track listing but anyhoo, I really enjoyed Ghost + Deconstruction and I'm looking forward to hearing "the darker material" from the Ghost sessions)
    Released: ?? Sept 2011
    Track listings:
    1. "Radial Highway"
    2. "Drench"
    3. "Mend"
    4. "Fall"
    5. "Watch You"
    6. "Moonshine"
    7. "Perspective"
    8. "Coming Home"
    9. "Saloon"

You probably already know, but it's been rumoured that Tool are to release a new album in 2012.
    The stoner doom metal band Om are apparently working on a new album too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

The stoner doom metal band Om are apparently working on a new album too.

I'd be very interested to see what they are working on now given the fact that they seem to have gotten used to using other instruments other than just drums and bass.

And while we're at it, would it kill them to play an Irish date. And while there over here they might as well bring Matt Pike with them and have a Sleep reunion show here. I can dream can't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

Yes, new Tsjuder album due in October. First song here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

New Iced Earth out October 17th

iceddystopia.jpg

I wasn't sure what to think about the new singer, Stu Block, after listening to some Into Eternity songs, but they released a re-recording of Dante's Inferno there last week & his voice is amazing. Excellent mostly clean vocals & a hint of good growl to add a bit of emphasis/edge the odd time(as opposed to the death metal vocals he did alot with into eternity). It's been awhile since i've been this excited about the release of an album.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

New Jane's Addiction album out tomorrow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

Astral Doors have a new album out tomorrow 'Jerusalem'. Hope it is an improvement on the last effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

New Venom album out in 2 weeks,"Fallen Angels".

venomfallen.jpg

First single is streaming here:http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/exclusive-new-venom-track-streaming-on-metal-hammer/#more-33834

Advertisement