Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP: Music courses for a teenager in Digital music or Cinematography

Options
  • 26-04-2011 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Okay my name is Oisin. Im 14 years old and I currently live in Belgium. During each summer I spend about a month or more in Ireland. In the last few summers I've gone to gaeltacht.. This year I don't really want to go as I can't speak Irish due to where I live and I don't learn it in school so yeh..

So what I'm looking for is some sort of music production or cinematography summer class in Dublin for teens somewhere in dublin. I'm really interested in music production (for like electro, house, Dnb and dubstep) and I would love to get to know how to film stuff properly..

I already have attempted to learn how to film and edit or how to make music at home being taught by myself but really I think I need proper classes to learn something well and proper. I hope the board can help out :)

Thanks in Advance!

Oisin from Brussels

Advertisement