Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cock and Bull Tv

Options
  • 26-04-2011 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I posted these links over in the music section, but as a filmhead, I would love to hear what other like minded people think of the show Cock and Bull Tv for which I direct and operate camera.

We are quite proud of the effort we put into making a great looking show, and I think we do a pretty good job considering out lack of budget.

Would love to hear comments/questions/ criticisms or praise!!!

Thanks for taking the time to watch, the videos below are some of my favourites but there are loads more to see on the youtube channel!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mkegvn

great work. really cool setup, really good editing and recording techniques. this should really be much bigger than it is! we were supposed to do this a few months back but we had to cancel! awful pity!

Advertisement