Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Return of the Messiah

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Good luck Denners,you'll be missed.

The first friend I ever had...:( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

The Fonze is out, he was probably the second best horse in the pack with a couple of good chase wins under his belt. Harold's Cross the danger as he is gaining 2 stone 1 lbs but I still don't rate him very highly. Evens is the best price now, the 6/4 I took looks huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

Gutted, had them all at it and 5 in front then battered one three from home I think. :(

(EDIT) Harold's Cross won due to a massive massive dose of luck. I genuinely feel a bit empty after that.

Just watched it again and he actually didn't batter one at all. He seemed to jump it alright and then the hind legs slipped out from under him.

Advertisement