Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wats the best

Options
  • 26-04-2011 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi my names Glen:D
    I want to go Sligo on hols ive been reccomended riverstown and coloooney,
    Which is bette and has most to dor, Thanks Glen:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Hi glen, I know both places very well and neither have much going on most of the time collooney is basicly a comuter town to sligo and riverstown is a fairly quiet village both places would be a good base to tour the county from , good access to lakes and rivers for fishing , castles and ruins and passage tombs such as carrokeel, horse riding at marcree castle, eagles flying near ballymote, arigna mining experiance. plenty to do around the area if you do some research, pubs to relax in after a days activities. Hope this helps and am sure others will have more suggestions:) oh and i hope you have your own transport as public transport dosent exist out here:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

What are you looking to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

Hi my names Glen
    I want to go Sligo on hols ive been reccomended riverstown and coloooney,
    Which is bette and has most to dor, Thanks Glen

TO LEARN TO SPELL / TYPE PROPERLY WOULD BE A START.:D

only joking - both places are great holiday locations

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In terms of conveinence, I would say Collooney. Closer to the National Roads, if your driving. Train station and higher frequency of bus services is your not.

But both are still nice places though, more of a village feel to Riverstown in my own opinon due to its location.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

This is a wind up. Check out his bio and previous posts, stupid kid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

troll_2.jpg

Which is bette and the most to dor indeed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭corryworry

strange boy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Staying on topic : Riverstown, however imo you should stay in Summerhill instead of going on holidays as you may need to brush up on your writing and communication skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Mod Note

Enough of the insults, and picking on spelling and grammar. Weather the OP is genuine or not, I think the question has been answered as well as its going to be.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement