Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where can I get a Car Radio Fixed in Dublin

Options
  • 26-04-2011 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I'm looking for some recommendations of places to go in Dublin (preferably within the Blackrock or Rathmines area) to get a car radio fixed.

Any ideas?

Comments

Dortilolma wrote: »
    Any ideas?

Depending on what it is and how old it is replacement may be a better option, €100 goes a long way in Halfords in the reduced head unit section :)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Dortilolma

Thank you for the reply RoverJames but I realise that I may not have asked the right question - I'm looking for an auto electrician. The radio is fine but there appears to be something wrong with the connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Basil Fawlty

Hi, try these guys http://www.icesecurity.com/ they are based in ranelagh and have been around for years. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

icesecurity.com are supposed to be good.

The people at Halfords don't have a clue about anything to do with cars. They're good for buying light bulbs, tools, oil and such. I wouldn't let them near the electricals of my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 jayreddin

i myself do the car entertainment side of things as in radios etc, so your problem is right down my ally way <snip - PM jayreddin if you wish to do business with him> can you describe the problem to me?

• Advertisement
Advertisement