Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Abbey Agitators

• 26-04-2011 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Has anyone out got any experience with Abbey agitators?
    My very old NC3000 Super, is past it's sell by date, and looking around the Abbey machines seem compeitively priced on the second hand market.
    I run the NC no bother with 80hp engine Zetor and want to get something with similar power requirements.
    Abbey HTL250 seems to fit.

Appreciate comments on this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 supermajor

Ya there a great agitator. We've a 250 from new with 6yrs and have had no trouble with it. U can change the gearbox on top to make her into a 350 if ya have a strong enough trac to dive 120+ i think. 100 hp drives ours grand. Theres extra part of the agitator that sticks out beyound the base that in most gets snapped off!!:eek: Ours still has but most lose it. if ur buying second hand and see it still on then u know that it was minded!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭poor farmer

We have had both I wouldnt take another if i go it for nothing
    NC great machine

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Geezer1000

Avoid, Lots of experience with them and none good. Go for an NC

Advertisement