Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website design

Options
  • 26-04-2011 8:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 233 ✭✭

Calling any students of computer studies or website design looking to get valuable experience in building up your portfolio for future employers.
    My company is looking to have a website built and we would like to extend the opportunity to any of the above.
    All material for the site would be provided, i.e. text, pictures and the rest, but its up to you how best to present it.
    The student who we deem has the best eye for how our company should have its web presense will get the tender, a cash reward and complimentary service and pre nct checkover for their personal vehicle.
    So if you fancy the challenge and want to begin building up that all important personal portfolio, please feel free to PM me and we can discuss.

Regards

Azure Auto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Brain1234

Students can design websites at low cost with multiple features.You can post classified in different classified sites or your ads in facebook to find those students are expert in website design.they can build a better feature website for your business.

Advertisement