Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy S

Options
  • 26-04-2011 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi there,

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S phone and took a couple of photographs with it. When I try to use the photo as my Wallpaper it only allows me to use a section of the photo rather than the whole picture.

By only using a section of it it becomes pixelated and bad quality. Is there any way of using the whole photo as wallpaper ?

Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

when you use the photo, do you get an option to resize the amount of photo shown on screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭markst33

Yes a box comes up on the screen but it seems to be set at the maximum size and allows you to move the box around the photo to select a section of it. It allows you to zoom into the photo within the box which just makes the image quality worse.

I cannot see any way of trying to make the box bigger to include more of the photo to be used.

are the photos being taken by the phone?

also are you on the stock samsung firmware?

Yup, the photos were taken by the phone and the Phone itself was only bought from O2 on Friday so I presume I am using Samsung Firmware.

I've just tried on mine and it's working....sorry mate, wish I could be a bit more helpful

• Advertisement

Do you go to Gallery - Photo - Select a photo - Menu - More - Set As - Wallpaper. And then you get an Orange lined Square ?

Advertisement