Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business flash cards

• 26-04-2011 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey, well there are six weeks left and I'm looking for tips on the best study methods for business and if your tips involve flash cards, what information should I include?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 TheRepeat

I don't really use flashcards for studying business, only with regards to the laws- it's a quick and easy way to revise them. As for studying business in general, I do a set of short questions (10) a day, followed by specific units and then maybe an ABQ or two a week. I usually just answer the exam papers as it helps me to retain the info. Hope that's of some help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Vaselina2

cool thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Vaselina2 wrote: »
    hey, well there are six weeks left and I'm looking for tips on the best study methods for business and if your tips involve flash cards, what information should I include?
    Stupid Question, but where do you actually get Flash Cards? :L, I can never find them anywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Vaselina2

Stupid Question, but where do you actually get Flash Cards? :L, I can never find them anywhere!

You can get them in most newsagents, just ask for Record cards and they'll do the job!

Advertisement