Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place to Hire Gym Equipment and Gyms

Options
  • 26-04-2011 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Pondering has anyone used one of these gym gear rental places in Cork and if so could you advise me which are good ones. looking for possibly one of those vibroplate things :) Also any advice on a gym that isnt over the top priced. I was thinking of the fitness for ladies ones but then it is failry basic whatcha think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

The River's Edge Fitness Centre were offering annual membership at 199 which included all classes. They might still be. They have a dedicated womens only gym on the first floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

That is a rather good deal alrite, thanks for advice...I was kinda hoping to get something out of the City either close to douglas perhaps but not too bothered...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

It's a little while ago now but, for hiring fitness stuff, I'd recommend these guys in Youghal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

With the weather we're having lately going for a walk/run/cycle would be a nicer workout than being indoors. :)

Advertisement