Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Special Present Just Because.....help me out please

Options
  • 26-04-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

:) I moved in with my lovely lovely boyfriend at the end of March and things are going brilliantly. Sometimes I find myself just grinning for the sake of being quite simply really happy and content and I love it.
    We're doing some renovation work in the house which will be starting soon and should be finished up by the middle of June which is getting close to our one year anniversary. I plan to cook the most lovely meal for the two of us in the new kitchen and have a great bottle of champagne ready to go and I would like to top it all off with a present for him. The present is to say I love you, I love living with you and also a huge thank you for all of the work in the house (there was a leak at Christmas time that necessitated some work being done but I pushed for lots more and he agreed to it just because I wanted it done). It should also say "here's to our future together".
    I had thought of getting him one of the Anna Neilson pictures (www.annaneilson.com) as they say so much without using words.
    What think you fine ladies? Any suggestions welcome.:)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Moved from TLL, feel it better suited here.

Maple.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭annetted

i never heard of Anna .. before, that is a lovely idea. they are really cool.. and it would be something nice for your home together..

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

What are his interests? Is he into sport, music,,travel or what? Might be able to give you a better answer if we knew that.

Advertisement