Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems singing in

Options
  • 26-04-2011 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

every time i get a new password from boards it wont work i cant sing in un till i activate it but im going around and around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

yes, you have to activate your password by clicking on the link in the email that gets sent out. You only need to do this once. Once you activate the password, thats your new password until you request a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

have you not received your email confirmation? have you checked your spam filters/folders (gmail/hotmail/outlook) if you are using a company email account the email might be quarantined as it is automatically generated or perhaps your IT department have boards.ie blocked?

once you request the password, wait 24 hours. email isnt instant and requesting a new password before you activate the old one will just reset the clock can cancel any pending emails. You could also be confirming an old request.

Advertisement