Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adopt a kitten

Options
  • 26-04-2011 12:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭

Posting this in the Wexford board cause I don't want to travel too far.

Do anyone know where I can adopt a kitten 15 weeks or younger?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I know a lady who lives down around Wexford town who deals in pet rescue and the like. She hooked us up with our cat a couple of years back.

Let me dig up her contact details and I'll PM them to you shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Nah, I'm afraid my contact is not a runner anymore as she no longer deals in these matters. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

robdugg wrote: »
    Posting this in the Wexford board cause I don't want to travel too far.

Do anyone know where I can adopt a kitten 15 weeks or younger?

Hi Robdugg, pm sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Markface

Hi

There is a lady in wicklow who rescues kittens. I know it's not eath but she has a lot of kittens at the moment so maybe you could work something out. Definately worth a call. I got 2 from her in May and they are looking great now.

She asked me to let people know here.

You can contact Catriona on 087 1757395

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

We also adopted a kitten from Catriona in Wicklow 2 weeks ago and he is just fab.

She is a rescue so if anyone needs her number PM me. She does great work and had a great selection of kittens, all ages.

• Advertisement
Advertisement