Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat [found]

Options
  • 26-04-2011 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

We moved into a rented house just up the road from the Clybaun Hotel over the weekend, and our cat managed to escape despite our best efforts to keep him in.
    He is black with white socks, white bib, white whiskers and green eyes, and he has a bad front leg, two and a half years old.
    Haven't fully unpacked yet so can't upload a photo.
    If you see him, I'd be really grateful if you would let me know as it is a couple of days now and we're worried about him.
    Thanks very much.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I live around there and I'll keep an eye out for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭ktod

I'd really appreciate that, thank you very much. He's not wearing a collar and is probably a bit freaked out - he's a rescue cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Tommyboyjedi

Sorry to hear about this. If my cat went missing i would be distraught.

I'm also in the area, and shall also keep an eye out.

let us know if your cat returns to you.

btw, is he/she microchipped? Have you spoken to the Vet's round the back of the B&Q? they might have heard something?

Hiya Tommyboyjedi, we are very upset.
    He is microchipped, and thanks a million for both keeping an eye out and for mentioning the vets - hadn't thought of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement

Thanks very much Biko, have just done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭doubleglaze

Inform all the local vets, Galway Cat Rescue and all other rescue groups. Put up a poster in Joyce's - any poster will do, even a handwritten one with no photo will do until you've time to do out something better.

Thank you doubleglaze, great ideas, hadn't thought of the poster in Joyce's.

Ninja Cat made his way back to the new house this morning! Yay! Tired, hungry and shaky, but all in one piece :)
    I am very thankful for the support and ideas I received here, maybe I can return the favour some day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Tommyboyjedi

I'm so glad to hear that. Congratulations guys :)

• Advertisement

Thank you! Am off to have a big cuddle and then will nip down to the shops and buy the most expensive can of cat food there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Good to hear! Had been hoping for a Happy End ;)

Best of luck in your new home

CC

Thank you very much Cheshire Cat! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

ktod wrote: »
    Ninja Cat made his way back to the new house this morning! Yay! Tired, hungry and shaky, but all in one piece :)
    Sound, hope he's learned his lesson. It's a big bad world out there :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement