Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nogueira Brothers seminars May 27, 28 and 29th

• 26-04-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

THE NOGUIERA BROTHERS, PRIDE AND UFC LEGENDS WILL BE HERE DOING MMA SEMINARS IN BELFAST, DUBLIN AND CORK ON THE 27TH,28TH,29TH OF MAY RESPECTIVELY, ANY 1 INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME OR ANDY RYAN.

ITS A GREAT CHANCE TO TRAIN AND LEARN FROM TWO TRUE LEGENDS OF THE SPORT. NOT TO BE MISSED BY ANY 1 WHO WANTS TO TRAIN AND FIGHT MMA !!!!!

Nogi in the morning and mma after lunch
    Price is 70 Euro and book early to avoid dissapointment.

Dublin Seminar is in the Trinity sports center, hole in the wall road Donaghmede. All welcome to train with these legends..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

really looking forward to this seminar
    taking names now
    contact
    andy , paul,dublin
    liam ,cork
    peter ,belfast

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

I'd say a few of my boys will go. I'm at my mate's wedding all that weekend, pissed to be missing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

Thanks Paul.

The Cork Seminar will be on Friday at 6pm-9pm. @ CorkThai/BJJCORK Thompson House mac curtain street. The cost for the 3 hr seminar in Cork will be €50.

Advertisement