Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash Courts

Options
  • 26-04-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi
    I am just wondering if there is anywhere in KK that there is a Squash Court for use. If so can you give me idea of hire price.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I have heard of people playing in the army barracks. Non-soldiers like... Maybe enquire there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Kierans College have courts you can hire out, I used to play there a bit a few years ago but cant for the life of me remember the price...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

D_Red_Army wrote: »
    Kierans College have courts you can hire out, I used to play there a bit a few years ago but cant for the life of me remember the price...
    It was €5 a few years back. Could have changed maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

It costs €7.50 per person per game in St Kierans College. You can play in the Army Barracks. membership costs €110 for new members, you can play as much as you like - and you dont have to pay extra for lights. That is much better value. I was a member there a few years back. Call into Bill in Bretts hardware on john St - he looks after the Memebership.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Dun Doire

Thanks for all responses folk.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement