Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bricktop (Hardcore/metal)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

another new song up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Songs aren't bad, too short tho. They should be some what longer.

we like em short and sweet. one of our biggest influences is Hatebreeds "Satisfaction is the death of desire" album where songs average about between 1.30-2.00 mins.

First gig next Friday in The Pint, free in.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176193825769507

• Advertisement

Gig this saturday, the pint, free in.

next saturday, 23rd, Fibbers, First Blood.

http://www.metalireland.co​m/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48​842

Playing the 27th of this month.

Recording an EP next month,

Debut EP up now for FREE download.
    http://bricktophardcore.bandcamp.com/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭four18

Vocals obviously are not required when all you do is shout for 2 minutes. Interesting. The loss of a lead singer would have no effect on your band. Most people can shout.

• Advertisement

four18 wrote: »
    Vocals obviously are not required when all you do is shout for 2 minutes. Interesting. The loss of a lead singer would have no effect on your band. Most people can shout.

you have no idea about anything do you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭four18

At least I bothered to listen and reply to your thread and I was only winding you up. but you will agree that vocal talent is not a requirement in this genre :)

four18 wrote: »
    At least I bothered to listen and reply to your thread and I was only winding you up. but you will agree that vocal talent is not a requirement in this genre :)

If you were a fan of metal/hardcore you'd know that vocal talent is very much required in this genre. There's a lot of technique involved in "shouting" as you put it. You should try it some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tommynsr

Zombienosh wrote: »
    If you were a fan of metal/hardcore you'd know that vocal talent is very much required in this genre. There's a lot of technique involved in "shouting" as you put it. You should try it some time.

I do agree with u on this one but ur singer can get a bit annoying, take corey taylor for example, probably one of the best vocalists ever can "shout" and sing,i think ur music is great but i think the singer needs to tone it down a bit, other than that u rock, especially unjust

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

four18: If you have nothing of relevance to contribute to this thread then please don't bother posting. This forum is not intended for wind-ups.

Advertisement