Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tshirt printing

Options
  • 26-04-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭tierney2

I am looking for best price on white round neck t shirt with a one colour print on the back of the t shirt. There will be about 100 t shirts.
    Any suggestions?
    Got a price for 3.25 per tshirt (this price includes supplying the tshirt). Wondering could anyone do better???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭gavney1

Hi Tierney2

We offer an embroidery service, but not a printing service.

If that interests you, let me know. We could do €3 for letters embroidered

Also, can supply you with plain t-shirts 100% cotton at €1.50 each

Hi Tierney.

In the past I've used Logomotion for print runs between 70 - 2000 T-Shirts and they've always been fantastic quality and incredibly easy to work with.

http://business.zibb.co.uk/profile/logomotion+ltd/ie/co+dublin/dublin/6/23129623

That's a link to their contact details. Be sure to get Gilden T-Shirts btw, some of the very cheap printers are cheap because their product is akin to a "once-off" Tee, that don't handle washing or day to day use very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

tierney2 wrote: »
    I am looking for best price on white round neck t shirt with a one colour print on the back of the t shirt. There will be about 100 t shirts.
    Any suggestions?
    Got a price for 3.25 per tshirt (this price includes supplying the tshirt). Wondering could anyone do better???

will u let us know who gave u this price please?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭tierney2

fAzI wrote: »
    will u let us know who gave u this price please?

pm sent

Advertisement