Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help change a tattoo

Options
  • 26-04-2011 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

i have this tattoo a few years now but more and more its starting to annoy me especially as the 2 n's look like m's :pac:,so i was wondering could a few of you use photoshop or something and give me a new design because im going to get a new tat worked around this,im very open for designs so throw everything at me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

id suppose easy'st thing would be a tribal or sumthing ,
    find and artist and ask him to design you sumthing ,

thats the best way , as nobody realy wants a tattoo that sombody else suggests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

antocann wrote: »
    id suppose easy'st thing would be a tribal or sumthing ,
    find and artist and ask him to design you sumthing ,

thats the best way , as nobody realy wants a tattoo that sombody else suggests

just looking for ideas,i was hoping an artist would see this and help me out guess i was wrong :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Photoshop would be no good tbh, A good dark piece would be best, tribal would be easiest but not the best imo as I don't like tribal

Photoshop would be no good tbh, A good dark piece would be best, tribal would be easiest but not the best imo as I don't like tribal

not the biggest fan of it myself but anything is better than what i have now:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Fishtankdiver

What about something completely original i.e. a one off like the attached. Its called 'smoke art' and is simply incense sticks burning, photographed and adjusted in photoshop to get white background. Every pattern is completely unique. I guess you would only use the part of the image you liked

• Advertisement

What about something completely original i.e. a one off like the attached. Its called 'smoke art' and is simply incense sticks burning, photographed and adjusted in photoshop to get white background. Every pattern is completely unique. I guess you would only use the part of the image you liked

not my thing tbh but thanks anyway :)

Advertisement