Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

60W Magsafe Power Adapter

• 26-04-2011 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone know where I can buy a 60w Magsafe Power Adapter. Mine stopped working today for some unknown reason, and I need a another one ASAP. I checked on the PC world website but they only seem to have the latest one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Ann-Marie wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone know where I can buy a 60w Magsafe Power Adapter. Mine stopped working today for some unknown reason, and I need a another one ASAP. I checked on the PC world website but they only seem to have the latest one.

Thanks
    Try Galmac in Liosban Industrial Estate or Screenway in IDA Park in Dangan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

why you need the magsafe one??

the new shape charger works with all macbooks and macbook pros, plus its better when ya have it on your lap.(doesnt catch and get pulled out)

the new design is way more sturdy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Ann-Marie

I just thought it would be safer to buy from Apple as I've read mixed reviews about the other one. Would I get one in Galway?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

yes i suppose your right to be careful and buy genuine apple charger.

you could pick one up in PC World in wellpark
    http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/APPLE-85W-MagSafe-Power-Adapter-for-15-andamp-17andquot-MacBook-Pro/304318/8.10

I recently bought this one. its the 85W but it works for 13", 15", and 17" macbooks and macbook pros.
    I use it with my 15" macbook pro, and my 13" macbook

or if your not in too much of a rush you could buy a genuine one from ebay.

Advertisement