Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Room

Options
  • 26-04-2011 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a spare room to rent in Ongar I have it advertised on www.daft.ie for 2 months now will no replies! What am I doing wrong as it is a lovely house in nice area.
    Any other suggestions as to where I should advertise this?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved from the Help Desk to Accommodation & Property with redirect expiring in 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BrianBlessed

On Daft at a lower price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Have you tried the local Supermarkets?

Tbh Ongar is kinda isolated apart from the 39a and feels very far out of town. Therefore you are more likely to get a local who wants to live in a different house than to get someone to actually choose to move there. Just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

Normally two things
    1. price too high
    2. no photos - a lot of people won't bother going to view if there are no photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 islandgirl

No personal experience, but maybe try this site?

http://www.getdigs.ie/room_search.php

• Advertisement
Advertisement