If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Wake up light HF3490.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have asked before and they cant get the wakeup lights in ireland for some reason, cant remember exactly the reason but they have looked into it before.

They can be gotten in some places here, or online via uk etc

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Davy,

I appreciate the helpful spirit, given that this item is one that you were looking for in the past, but please let RS or The Philips Shop answer queries, as requested in the Charter - situation may have changed.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

steppen wrote: »
    hey guys,

how much would one of the philips wake up lights with the ipod dock run me?

http://www.usa.philips.com/c/light-therapy/dock-for-iphone-ipod-hf3490_60/prd/

thanks

Steppen (& Thanks Ritzy & Davy)

Yep - I know it's bonkers but at the moment we cannot get our hands on the wake up lights - every year we go to the Philips launches in spring and we are shown the latest range of wake-up lights and we are told that they will be available that Autumn - and come Autumn they don't arrive :o

Strangely this Spring launch we were not shown ANY Wake-Up light range so mayabe we will be flooded with them this Autumn :D

I honestly think that it's a range that would fly in Ireland due to our dark winters - they are really popular all accross Northern Europe however they have never been formally launched in Ireland - I'll speak to the guys in Philips Ireland again over the next few days to see if they could plan any for Autumn/Winter 2011 and as soon as I get news I'll post here.

Thanks again for the enquiry,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Steppen (& Thanks Ritzy & Davy)

I'll speak to the guys in Philips Ireland again over the next few days to see if they could plan any for Autumn/Winter 2011 and as soon as I get news I'll post here.

John Mc & Crew

I'll need one before then but thanks for the reply

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.