Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Outlet In Waterford City

Options
  • 26-04-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

AFAIK there was one in BPM but now that's gone is there anywhere else in the city?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

If this is a help and willing to travel there is one in Heartbeat City in Dungarvan Shopping Centre IIRC.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

None afaik. The Ticketmaster Van was around just for today I think, for Waterford Music Fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Sully wrote: »
    None afaik. The Ticketmaster Van was around just for today I think, for Waterford Music Fest.

Will tickets be available for WMF for long do you think? Any chance of it actually selling out?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Paully D wrote: »
    Will tickets be available for WMF for long do you think? Any chance of it actually selling out?

I doubt it, but thats just my opinion. I assume you cant buy online?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Surely you can buy them somewhere around? Or on the day? That's what I was going to do. No chance of them selling out IMHO OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Tickmaster are in negiations for a Waterford Outlet at the moment ,

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

i know that golden discs wont take them, because it's not worth the hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Moonmad

Just wondering if anyone knows did they open a ticketmaster outlet in town? Need to get tickets as a gift and they don't give option of printing them online anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I don't think so. You'll still have to travel unfortunately.

• Advertisement

old gregg wrote: »

Thanks for that. Ill have to pop up to Clonmel during week.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Moonmad wrote: »
    old gregg wrote: »

Thanks for that. Ill have to pop up to Clonmel during week.

Check out centra in johns street they are meant to be if not already become an agent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

List of ticket centres here: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/etc/?tm_link=tm_homeA_ql_3

There doesn't appear to be one in Clonmel. One each in Kilkenny and Wexford.

Gadgie wrote: »
    List of ticket centres here: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/etc/?tm_link=tm_homeA_ql_3

There doesn't appear to be one in Clonmel. One each in Kilkenny and Wexford.

Golden Discs in Clonmel were agents for years, maybe they just were sick of it.

Thanks for link!

Nypd wrote: »
    Check out centra in johns street they are meant to be if not already become an agent

Will do, Thanks!

Hey popped into Centra John Street and they are installing a ticket machine. They hope to be up and running by end of the week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

How do they work? Do they take Cash? I'd be interested say when I quick sell out is expected do these machines get preference over someone at home trying to get tickets online?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

would be interested in this too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

As far as I'm aware no outlet either online or in person are given preference. When they sell out,they sell out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

As far as I'm aware no outlet either online or in person are given preference. When they sell out,they sell out.

Online will always go quicker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

S28382 wrote: »
    Online will always go quicker

Of course it will, but it's not given preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

do they still sell tickets here?

jebus84 wrote: »
    do they still sell tickets here?

Yep Centra still sell tickets.

Advertisement