Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will this 203 fit my g36c

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

It'll fit, but it'll look a bit out of place. The G36 has a specific launcher designed for it, which is pretty much completely different to that.

It will fit though, if that's what you want. You will have to either remove the trigger guard or shape and mod it to stay upright, as it won't have a stable mating point on the G36 magwell.

Personally, I reckon this would look a damn sight better on it. It's also cheaper and more reliable, so you'd be winning in every way.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 brocky

I agree that looks much better, iv seen a 36 wit a designed 203 but don't know where to look online?

They're called AG36's and are made for Star/Area G36's, but they'll fit others with a bit of work. It will mean replacing that front handguard though, do you'll lose that RIS kit.
    Alternatively, you can pick up a Madbull AGX, which will bolt straight on to your rail. It looks like a half-size version of the AG36.

Both are, however, considerably more expensive than what you're looking at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

I was looking into getting one of those kits myself the cheapest I could find that was in stock is here its around €135 with basic P&P

Plus taxes and charges, that's closer to €170.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 brocky

Thats a nice looking piece there but I like the way the handguard looks on mine and Is really long so I don't think the one suggested in a previous post will look too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

NakedDex wrote: »
    Plus taxes and charges, that's closer to €170.
    brocky wrote: »
    Thats a nice looking piece there but I like the way the handguard looks on mine and Is really long so I don't think the one suggested in a previous post will look too bad

Yeah it does look great nice simple peice less hassle and are those the customs charges Dex?

Customs and VAT, yes. That's not including whatever service charge the courier slap on either, which could be another €15 or so.

As cheap as that looks, it'd probably be easier and cheaper to get it either from an Irish retailer as a special order, or from a UK retailer.

Advertisement