Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balancing Bike

Options
  • 26-04-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey there!!

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap balancing bike for a 3/4 year old??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Posher

I got a nice one in Halfords. It is charcoal and blue or pink. I paid €49.99 at the end of last year but I think they've gone back up to full price approx €59.99. Here it is on the UK site - (I can't find it on the Irish site even though it is instore.

Here is the link to the Halfords choice: -

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_205254_langId_-1 (not sure if the Irish stores stock any other than the one I mention above).

Edited to say I phoned and ordered it in advance so it would be assembled on my arrival - Halfords do free assembly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

remove the pedals (& pedal arms also ideally) on normal bike. they'll be needed again after about two weeks of balancing

Advertisement