Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand/DHL delivery times?

Options
  • 26-04-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

How long does it take Hardwareversand/DHL to deliver from the date of sending ?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

3-6 working days, it gets to Ireland in no length then gets handed over to An Post or amateur couriers since Dhl don't operate here anymore, can take them 3 days to deliver depending on where u live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

great news

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    3-6 working days, it gets to Ireland in no length then gets handed over to An Post who sit on their hole for 3 days

Fixed your post :D

Nah but seriously. DHL move so fast, even at the weekend my package was moving. Then it gets to Ireland :rolleyes:.

Each time I ordered it always took 6 days anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

My order left Germany on the 16Th and then after it said it was sent to Ireland on the DHl site I couldn’t see any updates, I then found out AN Post takeover in Ireland. They had it in Portlaoise on Thursday the 21st and around that time DHL had updated to say it reached Ireland.

I got my order yesterday morning, but that’s not a fair judgement on time with the long weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

You can get lucky, I once ordered on mon and had it on fri morning, I have it setup on my bank account and can pay online with a few clicks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

jme2010 wrote: »
    Fixed your post :D

Nah but seriously. DHL move so fast, even at the weekend my package was moving. Then it gets to Ireland :rolleyes:.

Each time I ordered it always took 6 days anyhow.

Yeah whats up with that,
    DHL were posting updates on my package every 6 hours or so for that last couple of days and now when it gets to Ireland the updates grind to an abrupt halt,
    Doesn't look like I'll get the package this week,
    Damn you An Post, I've got Portal 2 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bassybekx

since this is an old post .. I'll give you and update when mine arrives .. I had an issue with payment the paypal kept timing out so I had to wait on a refund and all that .. but anyhow its paid for now as of 20mins ago .. so i'll let you know when it arrives :D

Advertisement