Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 Greatest Metal Albums Ever

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Oh thank god that payed off! I stayed up all night voting for Bmth.

*Grabs coat and legs it for the door*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Denny M wrote: »
    Huh? I was replying to someone saying flip the list, so BMTH are 20th. Last in a top 20 for BMTH is better than they deserve. Pantera piss all over BMTH.

Ah right, see I thought I thought you were talking about Pantera! <facepalm>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭yeahme

This is not a list, its an insult to every metal fan thru the decades, wheres coc, rammstein, dio among others, that top twenty must be a teeny bopper selection. PAH, whats the point, time to relax with some deep purple for the night..............

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Did anyone else open the thread originally to start arguing with Mushy over his taste in music before getting all flustered after reading the end and realising it wasn't his opinion at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Dont know how anyone can get worked up over these lists - they're always complete muck, so there shouldnt be any surprise/outrage when the next one published is along similar lines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

But its the NME man...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

This list isn't even some guy purporting his views, it was a vote cast by readers of NME.

Pantera, Rage, AC/DC, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot and Metallica all have two albums on this list. Just seems like only a handful of people contributed to this... maybe a lot of young Bring Me the Horizon fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Just lazy journalism

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Yawn , yawn and trice ****in YAWN !!!!

Advertisement