Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Singer available in Cork

Options
  • 26-04-2011 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey guys & gals. I'm an experienced metal singer looking to start/join a metal band. Have played all over the country and also recorded in the studio. Seen alot of posts from people lookin to "make some cash". To me, I dont care if we never make anything, I just love playing live. Have played originals & covers in the past, influences include Iron Maiden, Slayer, Pantera, Machine Head, Mnemic, Sepultura, Anathema...almost all types of metal. Live just outside cork but willing to travel to city for practices, have own transport. Anybody up for it just let me know :D In this for the love of metal first & foremost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kemper

bump

Still here.....still waiting:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jumpup123

Hi there,
    Im setting up a hard rock cover band in cork. Looking for a singer at the minute. Would you be interested ???????????????

Cheers for the reply. Sorry bud, but hard rock wouldn't be my thing, I prefer doin the heavier stuff. Sorry about that, but thanks for replyin anyway and best of luck in your search :)

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Owend90

Hi, I suppose Limerick would be too much of a commute for practice?

Owend90 wrote: »
    Hi, I suppose Limerick would be too much of a commute for practice?

Yeah, it would be a bit. Sorry bud

Bumpety Bump Bump!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Decimate

Hi KEMPER

Are you still available? I am recording a studio project at the moment, very fast, very heavy, all original, I am in need of a serious vocalist, and soon! What style of vocals do you have, my style of music is influenced by bands like like Megadeth/Slayer/Devildriver/Maiden/Slammer/Pantera etc.
    Contact me if you are interested, I need to start putting vocals down on my album asap, but with the right vocal style.

I am in Kinsale, so local enough I guess,

Cheers Man

Brian

Decimate wrote: »
    Hi KEMPER

Are you still available? I am recording a studio project at the moment, very fast, very heavy, all original, I am in need of a serious vocalist, and soon! What style of vocals do you have, my style of music is influenced by bands like like Megadeth/Slayer/Devildriver/Maiden/Slammer/Pantera etc.
    Contact me if you are interested, I need to start putting vocals down on my album asap, but with the right vocal style.

I am in Kinsale, so local enough I guess,

Cheers Man

Brian

pm sent :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 vucoja

Hi man
    I don't know if you are still interested , but my band is looking for a singer/guitarist

epta7dublin.blogspot.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

In the three years since this thread was started, I can only hope he found a band.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement