Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down the Rabbit Hole - new TV series?

Options
  • 26-04-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

According to Facebook, ex damned drummer and now 'paranormal investigator' Rat Scabies, is trying to get tv to do his idea for a paranormal tv series, called Down the Rabbit Hole. Personally, I'd love to see it. The man doesnt like bull****ters, so it'd be damned interesting (pardon the pun).

Heres a promo for it

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'd love to see it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

be a good 1 for a look mate

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

This looks like it could be really interesting. Definitely something i'll be looking out for.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

whens it starting I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

he's currently hawking it around the production companies - so if anyone has any contacts, give rat a shout on FB.

• Advertisement
Advertisement