Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Mincraft commentator?

Options
  • 26-04-2011 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I was looking for a few new commentators I could watch as I enjoy the few that I do watch, but I want to watch a couple more.

My favourite that I always look foward to his new video is Captain Sparklez I also quite like iHasCupquake mainly because the Fun Fair she is building is deadly, but she's abit of a "video game feminist" and goes on abit in her videos.

Anyone have any good suggestions I might want to watch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

I was looking for a few new commentators I could watch as I enjoy the few that I do watch, but I want to watch a couple more.

My favourite that I always look foward to his new video is Captain Sparklez I also quite like iHasCupquake mainly because the Fun Fair she is building is deadly, but she's abit of a "video game feminist" and goes on abit in her videos.

Anyone have any good suggestions I might want to watch?

"I am Dave! Yognaught /salute and I have the balls!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I am also Dave! Yognaught. /Salute, And i also have the balls.

yogscast are good.

I am also Dave! Yognaught. /Salute, And i also have the balls.

yogscast are good.

VERY good :D I think they're waiting for an update to the texture pack they use before they do anymore Shadow of Israphel, since they use GeruDoku and there's no GeruDoku compatible with weather i don't think. That, and they're addicted to Portal 2 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Day_Sleeper

Oh yeah, I complelty forgot about Yogscast! I watch them too, although I haven't watched one of there videos in a while :) Thank You

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Don't follow that much, rdaxters stuff, yogcast, Tallon. Don't get much of a kick out of the 'Let's Play' stuff tbh

• Advertisement

Don't follow that much, rdaxters stuff, yogcast, Tallon. Don't get much of a kick out of the 'Let's Play' stuff tbh

Yogscast have a sort of "Series" with their "Let's Play"... they have a storyline and everything, so funny :D

The first 20 episodes or so are the "LP" side of it.. then they meet their first "NPC" and thus it all begins from there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

(im ^s son) i watch ZackScottGames minecraft. he has loads of friends and has a HUGE town ATM but if you watch from EP1 youll see how much better hes gotten. he. is. awesome. i also got minecraft cause of him. (i watched it before i had minecraft) :pac:

(im ^s son) i watch ZackScottGames minecraft. he has loads of friends and has a HUGE town ATM but if you watch from EP1 youll see how much better hes gotten. he. is. awesome. i also got minecraft cause of him. (i watched it before i had minecraft) :pac:

Yeah, I watch him too, but he's not my favourite. I just don't like his censorship.. says its a "PG" channel.. and yet they use sexual innuendos :P, oh and the "Diamonds and Sexting" episode. :P And he still tells people(mac) "Don't curse" its annoying D:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

jx23 is my favourite, munchgamer is good too

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Probably HuskyMUDKIPZ.

• Advertisement
Advertisement