Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deals & Voucher Codes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Kerry Gooner

Well that price didn't last long, back up to £179.99 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch with Elevate Wrist Heart Rate and Smart Notifications is on sale today on Amazon Prime for £174.99. This is the lowest price I have seen for this watch.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/GPS-Navigation-Accessories/Garmin-Forerunner-Running-Elevate-Notifications/B016ZXB5JA/ref=sr_1_1?s=prime-day&psr=PDAY&ie=UTF8&qid=1499780209&sr=1-1&keywords=garmin+watch

You have to be a member of Amazon Prime to purchase this deal but you can join free for 30 days just make sure to cancel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Just bought 2 pairs of Saucony Type A (A6 replacement) racers on sportsshoes.com for a shade over €75 each.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

davedanon wrote: »
    Just bought 2 pairs of Saucony Type A (A6 replacement) racers on sportsshoes.com for a shade over €75 each.

Got a couple of pairs of A6 on their a couple of months ago for 55 ish. All I really run in these days. Waiting for them to ruin them on me now.

Got a couple of pairs of A6 on their a couple of months ago for 55 ish. All I really run in these days. Waiting for them to ruin them on me now.

I shall report back on the A's when I test-drive them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch with Elevate Wrist Heart Rate and Smart Notifications is on sale today on Amazon Prime for £174.99. This is the lowest price I have seen for this watch.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/GPS-Navigation-Accessories/Garmin-Forerunner-Running-Elevate-Notifications/B016ZXB5JA/ref=sr_1_1?s=prime-day&psr=PDAY&ie=UTF8&qid=1499780209&sr=1-1&keywords=garmin+watch

You have to be a member of Amazon Prime to purchase this deal but you can join free for 30 days just make sure to cancel.

It will continue to drop as the new Garmin 245 will be out in late summer or autumn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Heitons / Sportsworld are selling off men's Canterbury running gear, shorts and singlets.
    The singlets didn't interest me, but the shorts are good quality, medium length, comfortable inner brief, lightweight outer material and a generous zipped pocket at the back - all for €11.49.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Heitons / Sportsworld are selling off men's Canterbury running gear, shorts and singlets.
    The singlets didn't interest me, but the shorts are good quality, medium length, comfortable inner brief, lightweight outer material and a generous zipped pocket at the back - all for €11.49.

Wicklow by any chance? (normally very limited stock)

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

Wicklow by any chance? (normally very limited stock)

T'was - could be more limited after I got 2 :pac:

Think it's these, except all charcoal: http://www.sportsdirect.com/canterbury-woven-shorts-mens-385030?colcode=38503022

Listed as rugby shorts, but wouldn't last too long in a scrum.

• Advertisement

T'was - could be more limited after I got 2 :pac:

Think it's these, except all charcoal: http://www.sportsdirect.com/canterbury-woven-shorts-mens-385030?colcode=38503022

Listed as rugby shorts, but wouldn't last too long in a scrum.

Cool, I'll have a gander, thanks D.

From BA
    ams wrote: »
    Code: EXTRA20 puma.com

The July Sale promotion gives an additional 20% off of sale products on 27.07.2017. The discount will apply as follows: when the “EXTRA20” coupon code is used in your basket, all eligible sale items will receive an additional 20% off the already marked-down price. This promotion only applied to existing marked-down products. This offer not guaranteed to be combined with other offers and/or applied retroactively to previously placed orders. Promotion ends at 23.59:59 CEST on 27.07.2017. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash value.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Any recommendations? Not overly familiar with the Puma range. Just looking for an every day Neutral trainer,

adrian522 wrote: »
    Any recommendations? Not overly familiar with the Puma range. Just looking for an every day Neutral trainer,

I haven't used any of their Ignite range, have always felt heavier than the equivalent in the previous Faas range that the dropped / renamed

Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS on Amazon for £179 sterlings (spot rate is 1.08)

Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS on Amazon for £179 sterlings (spot rate is 1.08)

Ta Dom, watch bought.

• Advertisement

Ta Dom, watch bought.

I am still holding off till the 245 comes out in October.

Waiting since Jan, I am so stubborn:(

Probably pay top price :(

I am still holding off till the 245 comes out in October.

Waiting since Jan, I am so stubborn:(

Probably pay top price :(

Not really into the techy/gadget stuff but my old watch was playing up so jumped at this one as its a good middle of the road device and was priced well.
    Loving the heart rate monitor, good way of checking I'm not dead......

Not really into the techy/gadget stuff but my old watch was playing up so jumped at this one as its a good middle of the road device and was priced well.
    Loving the heart rate monitor, good way of checking I'm not dead......

It was a great price. I work in IT, so gadgets are for me:D

How i haven't bought the 935 yet I dont know!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Picked up a pair of NB 1400 v4 from the deal at this thread. €54 including delivery.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057763807/1/#post104573367

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭healy1835

Garmin Forerunner 610 pretty cheap on Sports Direct... €108

https://ie.sportsdirect.com/garmin-forerunner-610-hrm-764281?colcode=76428148

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The Run Hub having a flash 25% off sale online, OPHELIA25 is the discount code to use.

The Run Hub having a flash 25% off sale online, OPHELIA25 is the discount code to use.

ThisRegard wrote: »

Tried the code and it doesn't seem to be valid on anything....

I saw some people on their Facebook page say that, and other say it works, so I don't know what the deal is. I haven't checked it on anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Rolex_

Thanks v much. Picked up a pair of Adidas Adios racers for €105 reduced from €140. They were listed at €150 last pair I bought

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Sub430

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

25% off a HUGE range of stuff on the adidas website, use code FRIENDS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭rom

Mentioned on Bargain alerts forum, Adidas UK and Adidas Ireland giving 30% discount with the code BLACKFRIDAY. Though prices are so high I'm not sure there's anything of value there.

Boston Boost 6 for £70 or €100 I guess might be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

BF30 on Nike website, just picked up a pair of Vomero 12's for €68 using the code at the checkout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭opus

The 2017 DCM gear is 50% at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Sub430

Picked up a pair of Pegasus 34's on the Nike site today, less than €60 which was better than half price. The code BF30 which gives 30% off only works on stuff that's discounted already. Been waiting for a decent discount on those bad boys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

I know he's not the most popular on this forum but Dean Karnazes "Ultramarathon man" book is on sale on kindle for 99p!
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01N7KC1XB/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516274148&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=dean+karnazes&dpPl=1&dpID=51jFH0ZU-bL&ref=plSrch

chickey2 wrote: »
    I know he's not the most popular on this forum but Dean Karnazes "Ultramarathon man" book is on sale on kindle for 99p!
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01N7KC1XB/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516274148&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=dean+karnazes&dpPl=1&dpID=51jFH0ZU-bL&ref=plSrch

It's overpriced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

davedanon wrote: »
    It's overpriced.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Foam roller in Aldi €7.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Extra 25% off Nike Sale items on the website with code 25OFF

Clever Training are having a sale on the Garmin 935 at the mo & if you use DC Rainmaker's code (DCR10BTF) then you get an extra 10% off. Eg. 935 for €427 or the new Garmin 645 for €356 using the same code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭ThePiedPiper

I just picked up the garmin 610 on sportsdirect online for €108, very good deal I think.

For today (Feb 9th) you can get the TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music for €142.45 via iBood.

Only downside is that TomTom are bailing out of the sports market afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Have *15% code that I got on the 1st February and is valid for 14 days. I'm not gonna use it so work away

Code - TP2B-V3X7-4BVF-WCNP4

*Offer valid on online orders from adidas.ie. Voucher is valid for 14 days from receipt of this email. Enter code at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase. Discount applied at checkout. Offer is valid on full-priced items only. Some exclusions apply that include but are not limited to Outlet products. This offer cannot be combined with additional vouchers. Limit one coupon per person per transaction. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. adidas reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time. Other exclusions may apply, and they will be marked as such online on adidas.ie.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Garmin 235 deal of the day on amazon.co.uk. 159gbp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

20% off using APP20 code on the sportsdirect app at the moment. Also some very good prices on adidas shoes. Got the Supernova St for €59.79 including delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Bahanaman wrote: »
    20% off using APP20 code on the sportsdirect app at the moment. Also some very good prices on adidas shoes. Got the Supernova St for €59.79 including delivery.

Thanks for the code. Is it just me or is the website desperate though? I can't get near the clothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bananaleaf wrote: »
    Thanks for the code. Is it just me or is the website desperate though? I can't get near the clothing

Code doesn’t seem to work either. The app is in £stg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭neilc

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Code doesn’t seem to work either. The app is in £stg

Worked for me yesterday, picked up the supernovas for less than 60 quid too!

If anyone is after a pair of speedsters, Runner's Need in Dundrum has the Saucony Endorphin reduced from €120 to €46 in sizes 8.5, 10.5 and 11.
    Word of warning they won't last very long, 100+ miles, but great for a handful of target 5-10k races or as an alternative to spikes.

BeepBeep67 wrote:
    If anyone is after a pair of speedsters, Runner's Need in Dundrum has the Saucony Endorphin reduced from €120 to €46 in sizes 8.5, 10.5 and 11. Word of warning they won't last very long, 100+ miles, but great for a handful of target 5-10k races or as an alternative to spikes.

Cheers Dom, availed myself of a pair. Use sparingly alright. They're barely there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭racersedge

Might be a useful tidbit for some. Kildare Village Outlet is having it's 'Private Sale' from the 4th of May for about a week. (You can get a QR Code for it usually by just signing up for it/newsletter). Anyway, they have stores for Asics, New Balance, Puma, Nike and Under Armor there. Stores usually offer an extra 10-20% off the prices they are down. It may not have the newest gear, given that it is an outlet - but figured that information might be useful for someone who might want to save a little on either shoes or gear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement