Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals & Voucher Codes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭opus

Spotted in the Bargain Alerts forum, Argos have dropped the price of the Garmin 645M to €249. Better price at Argos UK at £200.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭healy1835

40% off everything on the Science in Sport (SIS) site this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Pegasus 36 for 66 quid for members on Nike app

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Klopp

I have a belt i use when running and its OK, i find them comfortable some of the time but it is almost fit for the bin. I came across Free Train V1 Vest anyone here tried this or have anything similar to recommend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Klopp wrote: »
    I have a belt i use when running and its OK, i find them comfortable some of the time but it is almost fit for the bin. I came across Free Train V1 Vest anyone here tried this or have anything similar to recommend?

Never used it - I use the flip belt. Love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Flip Belt does the job and does it well. Doesn't look naff or obvious either which would put me off that vest yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭MrMacPhisto

+1 for the flip belt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Nike Odyssey React Shield 2's originally €140 and were €100 yesterday but now down to €63.47. Shield variant being handy with the incoming gloomy weather.

https://www.nike.com/ie/t/odyssey-react-shield-2-running-shoe-6ZtCMW/BQ1671-002

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭ThePiedPiper

DrZeuss wrote: »
    Nike Odyssey React Shield 2's originally €140 and were €100 yesterday but now down to €63.47. Shield variant being handy with the incoming gloomy weather.

https://www.nike.com/ie/t/odyssey-react-shield-2-running-shoe-6ZtCMW/BQ1671-002

Great shout out on those DrZeuss. I ordered a pair last week, took them for their first spin Thursday evening. Very nice runner, light but with decent support. Offer is still there so I couldn’t resist ordering another pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭Laineyfrecks

20% off Nike at the moment using OCT2020. Works on sale items too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Kemboi

25% off everything at Nike until 11th Nov - code is MEMBER25 and need to have account set up (Alphafly + Vaporfly excluded)

Elverys Early Black Friday deals 16th-30th November.
    Decent deals on runners (Nike mostly but also Hoka, Saucony and others)

Big reduction in the Adizero RC2 on Sportshoes.com. Anyone that likes the adizero adios would enjoy these. Nice session shoe and worth it for less that 50 quid sterling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Elverys Early Black Friday deals 16th-30th November.
    Decent deals on runners (Nike mostly but also Hoka, Saucony and others)
    Big reduction in the Adizero RC2 on Sportshoes.com. Anyone that likes the adizero adios would enjoy these. Nice session shoe and worth it for less that 50 quid sterling.

Mrs Swashbuckler is gonna love you

Mrs Swashbuckler is gonna love you

Beleieve it or not I haven't purchased from either. Just sharing with you good folks on here.

Got myself a pair of Endorphin Pros recently and anxiously waiting their arrival (don't 100% believe I'll get them til in hand) so that's my limit for Xmas present spent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

BRIGHT30 is a code to use on the nike site or app, picked up 2 pairs of Peg 37s for 118 euro

Nuttzz wrote: »
    BRIGHT30 is a code to use on the nike site or app, picked up 2 pairs of Peg 37s for 118 euro

Infinity flyknit for 78 quid too...

Sigh......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭ariana`

Infinity flyknit for 78 quid too...

Sigh......

React miler for €46....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Sorry, we had an issue with your request. Please try again.
    [Code: 16F1CB0B ]

Anyone getting the above error when trying to purchase a pair of ethically suspect running shoes?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭BeginnerRunner

Aaaaaand yoink.

Peg 37s for < €60 is outstanding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

adrian522 wrote: »
    Sorry, we had an issue with your request. Please try again.
    [Code: 16F1CB0B ]

Anyone getting the above error when trying to purchase a pair of ethically suspect running shoes?

Does it rhyme with Caper Pie?
    I tried it earlier too and the error told me this product was excluded from use with the code. Adidas did the same too with their magic bouncy shoes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Haha...same here.

Was holding out for this sale for a while. Didn't realise the Pegs had already been discounted to €85....checked last week and they were all holding firm at €120.

I wonder does anyone actually buy full price stuff from Nike??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Does it rhyme with Caper Pie?
    I tried it earlier too and the error told me this product was excluded from use with the code. Adidas did the same too with their magic bouncy shoes

No, It was the Epic React Flyknit 1. The original version. I got it to go through eventually from deleting and re-entering payment and delivery data. Took half the morning but anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

adrian522 wrote: »
    No, It was the Epic React Flyknit 1. The original version. I got it to go through eventually from deleting and re-entering payment and delivery data. Took half the morning but anyway!

Yeah, I had a similar thing with a pair of trail shoes. I don't need them but once it told me I couldn't have them I refreshed the screen about a hundred times till it worked. The size was the issue.
    Vaporfly's are just excluded in general

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Classic21

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Haha...same here.

Was holding out for this sale for a while. Didn't realise the Pegs had already been discounted to €85....checked last week and they were all holding firm at €120.

I wonder does anyone actually buy full price stuff from Nike??[/

I don’t need any but got a pair anyway. This makes 4 new runners in boxes. I haven’t enough hiding places

Classic21 wrote: »
    I don’t need any but got a pair anyway. This makes 4 new runners in boxes. I haven’t enough hiding places

It can be stressful alright....might be worth trying a new tactic....hide them in plain sight. Start wearing them going to the shops, walking, in the house etc. and hey presto.... they'll never notice you've bought yet another pair of runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭bigslice

The Nike Voucher/promo code, it only apply to the sale items? Doesn’t seem to work for non-discounted lines?

Makes for some very keenly priced items though!

Nike 25% off sale today.....I'm going to need a Credit Union loan at this rate :pac:;)

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Nike 25% off sale today.....I'm going to need a Credit Union loan at this rate :pac:;)

Seems like the tempo is the only one included that wasn't included in the 30% sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 liamh22

Just a heads up, Elverys buy 1 get 1 half price on everything is not working on certain items
    So it's not really "on everything"

Advertisement