Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals & Voucher Codes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Sauony UK have 30% off, though they have a lengthy list of exclusions and you will need to use Parcel Motel or something for delivery. Code is BF30.

https://www.saucony.com/UK/en_GB/black-friday-offer-1/

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭BeginnerRunner

liamh22 wrote: »
    Just a heads up, Elverys buy 1 get 1 half price on everything is not working on certain items
    So it's not really "on everything"

That bugs the absolute **** out of me and I won't purchase because of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Nike 25% off sale today.....I'm going to need a Credit Union loan at this rate :pac:;)

https://www.nike.com/ie/w/exclusion-2ncqf

^^ Seems to be a considerable amount of exclusions. Perhaps Nike should just label it "25% off some stuff (most likely not including the stuff you are interested in getting)" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭opus

Nuttzz wrote: »
    BRIGHT30 is a code to use on the nike site or app, picked up 2 pairs of Peg 37s for 118 euro

Thanks for this a black pair of Nike React Infinity Runs arrived today. Felt a bit guilty taking them out in the rain for their first use after work :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

$10 Discount code for Roadid.com purchase for any ID for anyone that wants it.

WDBT24J2DB5VN9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭BeginnerRunner

Some rather large discounts going on the asics outlet right now... https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/mens-gear/c/ao10000000/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Some rather large discounts going on the asics outlet right now... https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/mens-gear/c/ao10000000/

Cheers...some great discounts on running jackets on there but I can't justify it right now.

Picked up a couple of running caps now to cover my rapidly receding hairline :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭4Ad

Apart from my trusty Kinvara 11's from Deporvillage I dont know what to buy !!

I don't really need anything but I keep teasing myself by looking...

Nike Infinity React ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Sub430

opus wrote: »
    Thanks for this a black pair of Nike React Infinity Runs arrived today. Felt a bit guilty taking them out in the rain for their first use after work :)

What are they like in the rain?

I wore the Epic Reacts in light rain - disaster - definitely summer/dry shoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Sub430 wrote: »

Wore a new pair out of the box on wet roads twice this week, great shoe, like a slipper with the sock liner, good grip too.
    Don't be concerned about ankle space as shoe has a bit of room there.I find the sockliner is snug around the midfoot which keeps the shoe in place.
    Have a second pair ordered.

€70 on Nike at the moment, unreal value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Sub430

Wore a new pair out of the box on wet roads twice this week, great shoe, like a slipper with the sock liner, good grip too.
    Don't be concerned about ankle space as shoe has a bit of room there.I find the sockliner is snug around the midfoot which keeps the shoe in place.
    Have a second pair ordered.

€70 on Nike at the moment, unreal value.

On the way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

New Balance 1080V10 for 89 quid on Sportshoes.com...

Couldnt resist.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

New Balance 1080V10 for 89 quid on Sportshoes.com...

Couldnt resist.....

Herself will only wear them.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭opus

Sub430 wrote: »

Nothing to report really, seemed fine. First time I've worn that sort of shoe with the almost sock like upper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭ariana`

Good deals on Floatride Energy 2 and the Run Fast 2 on Reebox.ie at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Mens Asics Novablast and Nike Infinity React flyknit 90 quid on Lifestyle Sports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭4Ad

Adidas have 20% off..Code EXTRA 20.
    SL20'S for 51.92 Euro !!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭FinnC

4Ad wrote: »
    Adidas have 20% off..Code EXTRA 20.
    SL20'S for 51.92 Euro !!

I need to stop reading this thread... another pair of runners bought that I probably didn’t need. For €50 though its hard not to buy them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Itziger

SportsPursuit have some good deals on Mizuno right now. Half price on some. I don't know their shoes anymore and the different ranges, but I thougth this looked ok

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/2180496

Itziger wrote: »
    SportsPursuit have some good deals on Mizuno right now. Half price on some. I don't know their shoes anymore and the different ranges, but I thougth this looked ok

SportsPursuit have had the Mizunos knocking around for a few weeks I think....I was tempted to give those bright red racers a go at 60 quid but gave them a miss in the end.

I did order one of the hoodies just know as part of my ongoing retail therapy regime :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Itziger wrote: »

Story with the annoying pop up looking for you to join the site to view stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

BKWDR wrote: »
    Story with the annoying pop up looking for you to join the site to view stuff

That's how they operate. Members only/private sales. You sign up get the deals and then wait while they take more orders. Then they go off and make their big order and send you out your stuff. I've bought from them before and never a problem if you don't mind waiting.

www.privatesportshop.fr is another good one.

I'd happily recommend SportsPursuit....delivery times can vary depending on the sale but worth the wait imho.

They frequently have running gear (for slightly off the radar brands like Salamon, Mizuno but also the likes of Asics, NB etc.) and if you have a wind jacket addiction like me then this is the place for you :-)

Decent customer service too.

Having said all that today was my first time ordering since Brexit so hopefully no surprises or delays

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭BKWDR

That's how they operate. Members only/private sales. You sign up get the deals and then wait while they take more orders. Then they go off and make their big order and send you out your stuff. I've bought from them before and never a problem if you don't mind waiting.

www.privatesportshop.fr is another good one.

Ah ok! Fairly limited on sizes on most shoes on first glance...will check out the french site now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Folks have a 10% off Jabra products to be used on their website. I'll be honest. most of their stuff can be found elsewhere for cheaper but might be useful for someone 10off12022021

If used, might you reply as such to this post and save others from disappointment

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭FinnC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

FinnC wrote: »

€40 off and still €233 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭py

Steigen Socks have 25% off until midnight 8th March.

MARCHINGMAD25 is the code.

https://steigen.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,481 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

CYBER49 at Goggles4U gets you 49% off eyewear (not sure if it works for everything but worked for a pair of prescription sports sunglasses for me. They also have some other offers available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Murph_D wrote: »
    CYBER49 at Goggles4U gets you 49% off eyewear (not sure if it works for everything but worked for a pair of prescription sports sunglasses for me. They also have some other offers available.

Are they big brand sports glasses or own brand/unknown brand?

Advertisement