Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature interviews for UL

Options
  • 27-04-2011 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm just wondering if anyone heard back from UL regarding an interview for entry as mature student?
    I'm getting worried now cause its the only university I haven't heard back from regarding interviews

I'm applying to do Music, Media, Performance Tech.

It would also be great if someone who did theirs in previous yrs who can share what they were asked during the interview?

thanks
    Dyl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I applied for UL before, but for a different course and they asked for direct applications to be sent in sometime in April. I didn't have an interview until the start of June!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I attended a seminar thing about what to expect about applying as a mature student a couple of weeks ago. It was set up by UL, LIT & Mary I. The woman form UL said that interviews usually take place between May, June & July, depending on the amount of applicants, so you should hear from them soon, im still waiting myself so wouldnt be too worried.

Interesting point, out of 700 mature applicants last year, 200 got in, which a fairly decent amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I applied as a Mature Student last year to UL for a Science Degree, Did not have to attend an interview. There are 4 other matures on the course and only one of them did the interview Myself and the other 2 just got accepted. Letter arrived in Mid June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

thanks guy, I was starting to get nervous there thinking something was wrong!

I'll see what happens this month and maybe make a phone call to them

Advertisement