Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle and screen protector cover

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

I got a screen protector quite like the one you've posted and ended up removing it after a couple of days.
    I just found it annoying tbh - perhaps it's because the kindle is not back-lit like an iphone.
    I also found it quite difficult to apply without any bubbles forming and the bubbles that did form were difficult/impossible to remove.

Personally I would recommed getting a decent cover as opposed to a screen protector - it's not a touch screen so the screen shouldn't be exposed to as much potential damage anyway.
    I've had mine for over a year and I've had no problems with scratches or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

Hi there don't bother with the screen protector, just get a cover or sleeve.

Got a protector and ended up binning it!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Don't go mad spending rakes of money, I have this ~€8 guy since Xmas and it's great, very good quality and as good if not better than my mate's £35 one from Amazon, delivery 2-3 weeks

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭user1842

+1 on the cover. Its all thats needed. Heres the one I bought.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/M-Edge-Kindle-Jacket-Display-Generation/dp/B004D4Y3H0/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1305799012&sr=8-9

Very happy with it.

As an aside I have great fun on planes telling the cabin crew that the kindle is actually off :)

slave1 wrote: »
    Don't go mad spending rakes of money, I have this ~€8 guy since Xmas and it's great, very good quality and as good if not better than my mate's £35 one from Amazon, delivery 2-3 weeks

yep - the dealextreme cover is all you need - no point in spending 5 times as much on amazon.

re the plane issue it pisses me off when cabin crew give you grief - it's just like a book ffs

• Advertisement
Advertisement