Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Months ban for "insulting a mod"

Options
  • 27-04-2011 11:13am

Castie has the PMs I sent so he/she can post them up. Reckoning a mod is lacking in common sense and asking them are they for real is hardly considered worthy of a months ban. If worthy of a ban at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Ok back to the beginning, all post after initial OP deleted (well soft deleted).
    castie with all respect, please wait till the Cmod request you to enter the dialogue.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Asiaprod wrote: »
    Ok back to the beginning, all post after initial OP deleted (well soft deleted).
    castie with all respect, please wait till the Cmod request you to enter the dialogue.

Apoligies Asiaprod. Was providing PMs as Poster has mentioned them.

castie wrote: »
    Apoligies Asiaprod. Was providing PMs as Poster has mentioned them.

Providing PMs and the rest..........

Understood, we all want resolution:), lets wait for the CMods.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Hi,

I only just became aware of this thread,with no tags in the title it slipped the net.I am away at the moment with work and only have access via my phone so I will drop Lucy Lu a PM and pass this one over to her as I will not be back in action ontill Tuesday's.

Dub13

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

Is there a a link to where this all started or was it all via PM?

Lucy Lu wrote: »
    Is there a a link to where this all started or was it all via PM?

Hi, this is the link to the thread where I got the warning for back seat modding that I questioned through PM

Original Post:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71904408

The deleted posts on this thread can presumably still be read, I think they tell a lot.

I am not able to see the deleted posts here, can you send me on the PM's please.

Castie posted them up here but they were "soft deleted" I don't have a record of my sent PMs so perhaps Castie can post them up again ?

IIRC I said in PM that he/she was lacking in common sense.

It's unfortunate that the deleted posts cannot be viewed as their was a comment about my history which I wanted clarification on and an admission that the month's ban may have been harsh.

Ok, bear with me.

Castie, can you forward me on the PM's to read please.

• Advertisement

This issue has been resolved. RoverJames ban was reduced to 2 weeks.

Thank you. Closing thread as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement