Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WTD: Open water goggles and Garmin forerunner 50

• 27-04-2011 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone have a pair of open water goggles lying about that they are not using? I could spare a few quid for a decent pair and pick em up. Cant afford to spring for a new pair at the moment and my others are no good to me anymore.

Also my Garmin forerunner 50 (Old Model) kicked the bucket as well and I have all the extra bits already. Looking for just the watch for a good price.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

Joeyde wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone have a pair of open water goggles lying about that they are not using? I could spare a few quid for a decent pair and pick em up. Cant afford to spring for a new pair at the moment and my others are no good to me anymore.

Also my Garmin forerunner 50 (Old Model) kicked the bucket as well and I have all the extra bits already. Looking for just the watch for a good price.

Thanks,

Hi Joeyde,

please try adverts.ie if you're looking to buy/sell stuff <mod>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement