Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tired - Possible Chakra Bloackage?

Options
  • 27-04-2011 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just looking for advice/opinions/suggestions.

I have been constantly tired for a good while now. I do have a hectic enough lifestyle but eat quite well and I had a health check done and everything is done. Thinking maybe it's a chakra blockage.

I was gonna try one of the clearing CD's by either Doreen Virtue or Glenn Harrold. Whats peoples experiences with these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Gizmoisgiddy

Hi Danniboo,
    I'd reccomend Perry woods chakra balancing, it boosts your energy a huge amount
    otherwise i'd reccomend booking a reiki session, unblocks all your chakras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

I've heard sleep works well for that also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

exercise (the most important one), sleep and check your diet, even consider an allergy test.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Thanks guys,

Might go for reiki went for one a couple of months ago and it did help. Don't think diet etc is a big part of it as I eat pretty healthily and i'm pretty active. On paper i'm as healthy as an ox which is why i'm looking elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Marguerite Tonery

The biochemical blood test is quite a blunt tool. The internal environment has to be quite out of balance before it presents itself on a blood test. In addition, blood test often analyse the major blood constituents e.g. iron levels, white blood cell count, blood-glucose levels, etc. They do not detect trace minerals, and deficiencies in these can often cause fatigue. In addition to this, if you are under chronic stress, then this can affect your digestion, internal flora, hormone levels, etc. all of these contributing to chronic fatigue. Then you have the problem that you may only be able to get energy when you place yourself in high stress, or adrenalin zone and this further contributes to burn out. There are many solutions to this at the level of your body, mind, and soul (what I refer to as your authenticity, or essence). Working on any one level will have it's effect on every other level. But, I always think that it's best to work on all levels of the person to give them the best possible chance of recovery in the shortest possible time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement