Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery for Nissan Almeria

• 27-04-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hiya,

I need a new battery for a 04 Nissan Almeria. Any suggestions of the best priced one in Ennis.

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The Nissan main dealers in town is Dulack Motors out the Gort Road, but I would imagine they would be the most expensive in town. I would suggest Clare Car & Tractor Parts in the Gort Road industrial estate, they are usually very reasonable for parts, but I'd be more into computer parts than car parts so I can't say I'm an expert by any stretch of the imagination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

quietone wrote: »
    Hiya,

I need a new battery for a 04 Nissan Almeria. Any suggestions of the best priced one in Ennis.

Thanks ;)
    Head to gus Murphy auto electrics,just off the mill road.He will give you what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭quietone

Just rang Gus there thanks;)

Advertisement