Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Twitter hastag for Impossible Austronaut part 2?

• 27-04-2011 1:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

I, like others, do a bit of the twitter during tv shows, and since its fairly much a given that the posters on this here board will be watching who on saturdays from now on at as it airs, should we not create a hastag for ourselves so we can comment live ect?

any ideas for a simple #? #boardswhofans is too long, #biewho? #irlwho?

#850who would refernce that when created this was boards.ie 850 sub forum

i am frankly rubbish at this, so anyone for a #tag ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Good idea, I was using #drwho last week, but a boardsie one could be good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

#boardswho ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I believe it's hashtag :D

#DrBoards ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

I believe it's hashtag :D

#DrBoards ?

after all these years someone has fiannly spotted that i regularly mix up letters :rolleyes:

i like #drboards, will we form a group here or just see who uses it? I will start using it, see who else pops up.

Advertisement