Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonalds Delivery (Dublin)?!?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Stump up an extra 3 euro and you can get two medium pizzas.

Apache has deals Mon-Thurs, any size pizza for €9.99. I hate Domino's, well I like the taste but it's just too expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Jesus, if you want a burger and chips and all that muck, order it from your local chipper. The moody Italian who runs it will be glad to get it rushed to your door, and at least it will be edible. Maybe even hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

This has disappeared. Anyone hear anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

From their facebook page....
    Mc Donalds Deliverys
    Cum on order now. Call0862518007

Yum yum....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

One of the McDonald's in galway delivers (officially). They started last year I think it was. shouldn't be too long before it starts happening here.

Delivery fee is 4 euro though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Matt Bauer

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Delivered Pizza. No pick up.

Domino's charge around 17 bucks for a medium size pizza delivered. Pure theft.

I used to get Domino's delivered quite frequently. They mixed up our orders quite a few times. That was in Cork.

Better than 4 star anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Supermacs in O'Connell Street used to deliver, anyone know if they still do?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

irish-stew wrote: »
    It would be like ice if you got delevered.

"Like Shiite" would probably be a better comparison.

Advertisement