Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give Blood - Wed 27/Thurs 28 April

Options
  • 27-04-2011 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd put this up here to try and get some people to head down to this tonight.

But the Irish Blood Transfusion service will be in Greystones tonight and tomorrow night taking donations.

They be in St. Patrick's Worship & Recreation Centre Church Road from 5.00pm til 8.30pm. Check their website here for more details to see if you're eligible. You should really try and get down if you can, an hour of your time could save someone's life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Ill be there as always. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

donated a few weeks ago in dublin so cant this time, for anyone nervous about it, was really quick and painless, its over and done very quick and you get to sit around for 15-20mins chatting to some nice people:)

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

think they should review their policies about who they will not accept blood from they are quite dated and rule out a lot of people :(

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

I'm not allowed give blood because of my tattoos. But I would give blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

I'm not allowed give blood because of my tattoos. But I would give blood.

i think its down to 4 months now after a tattoo, my bf wasnt sure if they would late him donate or not because of a previous job but when he asked about it he was given the all clear

• Advertisement
Advertisement