Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-piercing bellybutton?

Options
  • 27-04-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    i had my bellybutton pierced nearly 2years ago now about 3months after getting it pierced i became pregnant, ended up taking the piercing out(i know bad idea) and of course it closed up. now that the summer is on its way and my beach body is nearly there :o i would love to get it re-done. so was just wondering is it possible and if it is where is the best place to go? im in limerick but do travel to dublin from time to time.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yes, should be fine to get it re-done especially since it's been nearly 2 years. Can't recommend any places in Limerick but if you're ever up in Dublin Snakebite on Abbey st. or Wildcat in Stephens Green are the places to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

pixysarah wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    i had my bellybutton pierced nearly 2years ago now about 3months after getting it pierced i became pregnant, ended up taking the piercing out(i know bad idea) and of course it closed up. now that the summer is on its way and my beach body is nearly there :o i would love to get it re-done. so was just wondering is it possible and if it is where is the best place to go? im in limerick but do travel to dublin from time to time.
    Thanks
    You'll be grand. Doesn't danny bulmans to piercings?? Pretty sure thats who my mates swear by down there

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

thanks guys thats great to hear!! will have a look at snakebite and wildcat!
    yep danny's does do piercing's but just wanted to get a recommendation from someone as i haven't been to any of the place's around here!

Advertisement