Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to pay Ulster Bank Credit Card by EFT (bank transfer)

Options
  • 27-04-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I want to pay Ulster Bank Credit Card by EFT (bank transfer).

I used to do this with BOI, simply using a clearing account they had with the CC number as a reference.

Can this be done with Ulster Bank?

Fleet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

fleet wrote: »
    Hi All,

I want to pay Ulster Bank Credit Card by EFT (bank transfer).

I used to do this with BOI, simply using a clearing account they had with the CC number as a reference.

Can this be done with Ulster Bank?

Fleet

If you are registered for their on-line banking you can do it very easily as a transfer from one account to another.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭fleet

That'll work OK but only from a Ulster Bank account.

I'd like to setup a standing order from another account.

Anyone know the A/C number and sort code?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Formal shorts

fleet wrote: »
    That'll work OK but only from a Ulster Bank account.

I'd like to setup a standing order from another account.

Anyone know the A/C number and sort code?

Depending on the card it's going to be 987002 28282867 95% of the time.

Ring 01-7025244 and confirm because a couple of the card types have different clearing accounts.

(And no, that's not my personal account ;) )

Nice one.

I'll call them, might test your account with a nominal amount to test :)

No bother. That number isn't just office hours so you can call any time. It will be that account if it's a personal mastercard operating normally though.

• Advertisement

Fleet just to update you, there are actually 2 different clearing accounts depending on whether it's masterard or visa. Drop me a pm if you need any clarification.

Fleet just to update you, there are actually 2 different clearing accounts depending on whether it's masterard or visa. Drop me a pm if you need any clarification.

I'll give them a bell :-)

Thanks, they don't make it easy to find the info (although they've been really helpful when I have had to speak to them).

Advertisement