Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A warm Hairdresser in Limerick

• 27-04-2011 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Looking for someone to cut a wig,any suggestions as to a hairdresser who might do this?. Ideally somewhere intimate and friendly, Peter Marks and it's ilk resemble factories and largely devoid of a personal touch.

Danke
    F

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I dont no if she can do this but my hairdresser is in a v small salon she works off her own home and there's only 2 seats in the salon. If you want I can pm you her no and she can contact & ask her.

She is the warmest and sweetest person you can meet.

She lives in the Shannon banks area of corbally. Let me no if you want her no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cmmjk

hi, a girl i know bought a wig from Juicy Hair in dooradoyle, i dont know if they cut them but i think she was dealing with a girl called Rachel and found her very friendly. So try there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

A couple of weeks ago I heard about the people in Marbles doing cuts on wigs. As far as I know they can book you in afterhours if you're a bit iffy about the process. I'm not too sure about the details but if you give them a call, i'm sure they'll help!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 songbirdm

kiersm wrote: »
    I dont no if she can do this but my hairdresser is in a v small salon she works off her own home and there's only 2 seats in the salon. If you want I can pm you her no and she can contact & ask her.

She is the warmest and sweetest person you can meet.

She lives in the Shannon banks area of corbally. Let me no if you want her no

Hi there Kiersm. I would love the name and number of this hairdresser, she sounds great. I know your post was a while back, just came upon it today, Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 songbirdm

Hi there Kiersm. I would love the name and number of this hairdresser, she sounds great. I know your post was a while back, just came upon it today, Thanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Hi her name is Siobhan Hogan and her number is 086 3923906. You can look up Siobhan's Hair Salon on Facebook as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Melo Yelo on Shannon St. do a lot of work with wigs - they have a whole room upstairs for it, im sure they could help & are used to dealing with wigs! I find the staff really nice there too.

Hope that helps!

Advertisement