Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wide Fit Shoes/Runners

Options
  • 27-04-2011 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know any good sites or b&m shops that do wide fits?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

Try E Bay.
    Your best bet for these wide fitting shoes are New Balance.
    Have used them myself,and found them OK for low to mid mileage,after that you could do with a bit more cushioning.
    My normal runner was Asics,but just tried the New Balance for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭MrAbc

http://www.widefitshoes.co.uk/

Good selection, but prices a bit iffy. (Maybe good for research, then eBay!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Was in Barretts in Cork today saw a pair of Skechers wide fit black runner type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Tubes in Cork and Limerick,Waaay more selection in the store than the actual site..

www.tubes.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CelinaCol

Hello Guys,
    Just wondering if you could help me - My sister in law is getting married and we are looking for wide fitting shoes for my mother in law. She has her outfit it is grey and pink. More pink than grey so we are looking for maybe a dark grey.

Thanks a mill guys
    C;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Gottalovegreys

CelinaCol wrote: »
    Hello Guys,
    Just wondering if you could help me - My sister in law is getting married and we are looking for wide fitting shoes for my mother in law. She has her outfit it is grey and pink. More pink than grey so we are looking for maybe a dark grey.

Thanks a mill guys
    C;)

New Look do a good range of wide fitting shoes, if you're in dublin the one in Liffey Valley has a big selection. Don't know about what colours though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 neverfinished

Evans also do wide fit shoes - Dublin, Cork, Limerick etc www.evans.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

A proper decent independent shoe shop is the best place to go for fittings.

In Dublin, Cripps of Terenure would be one of the best ones. Shoe on Georges st dun laoghaire & connollys in Bray are 2 others.

For men - heathers on the quays are best both for large sizes & wide fittings.

In womens shoes you are looking for the likes of the Van Dal brand.

Advertisement